Monday, May 21, 2012

Galaxy Nail Tutorial

I have been seeing the Galaxy Nails a lot so I decided to give it a try! Here is a quick tutorial of how to achieve this look. All you need is a Black, white, neon yellow, pink, dark blue, and a glitter polish.


The first thing you do is paint your nails with a black color. 

Tear off a piece of a cosmetic sponge and with tweezers slowly sponge on a white area across your nails.

Next sponge on the yellow over the white followed by the pink color. 

Finally, sponge on the blue ( I did it too thick) thinly on each side of your aurora. Clean it up at this point as you will no longer be sponging any more colors. Not bad for doing this one handed (Took this after my hand surgery on my dominant side)


Using a dotting tool or toothpick make little white dot everywhere to represent stars. Then apply a glitter coat on top to make it represent the galaxy even more. 

Now my camera somehow deleted the final product which stinks so I unfortunately don't have a final shot. I did go look for another shot of this design similar to what mine looked like. 


This last picture is not my own. It is from http://www.susyincolor.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/GalaxyNails.jpg. The dots on mine were a lot smaller but this looks very similar to my final product. 

If you try to recreate your own version of Galaxy Nails I would love to see it! Post pictures on my wall!  This tutorial is super easy! So try it yourself!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...