Thursday, May 3, 2012

Salma Hayek Nuance Anti Frizz Serum

I don't know about you guys but I have lots and lots of hair. To make matters my hair is also a bit frizzy so I am on the hunt for the best anti-frizz serum. Since there was so much hyper for Salma Hayek's makeup/hair product line I def had to try out their anti-frizz product


The consistency of this serum is nice and thin so I don't have to worry about my hair drying in chunks. It has a light smell to it as well. I've been using this product for about one week and it honestly helps my little frizzies a little bit but its not completely cured. Not the best but certainly not the worst. But What is your favorite anti frizz serum? 

Price $9.99
Where to find: CVS

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...