Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Deborah Lippmann Swatches

Can you believe it my very first DL polishes!

Footloose, Almost Paradise, Let's hear it for the boy and dancing in the streets.

Footloose is a nice cherry red color. I achieved this look with 2 coats and no top coat. As usual I love to test the shiness of my polishes. And of course they are great!

Almost paradise is a nice light margarita green color. Perfect for the summer! I thought it would be opaque at first but two coats was good enough!

Let's hear it for the boy is a beautiful sky blue color. I should have sponged some clouds on my nails and I bet it would have looked amazing! This one is my favorite of the bunch!

Dancing in the street is a dark royal blue color with a light blue shimmer to it. It is really rich and shiny.

Overall, the quality of these polishes are amazing! They dry ridiculously fast and just look amazing! Can't wait to get my next Deborah Lippmann polishes!


Ps. Recognize 2 of the colors? That's right I got extra 2 lucky winners can enjoy either Footloose or Almost paradise. You have till Friday to enter. Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the swatches! I ordered these as well and they just came yesterday. I haven't had time to try them yet. I'm so excited to finally have some DL's and they were such a bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the blue ones too but found dancing in the sheets to be much more on the purple side.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...