Wednesday, May 16, 2012

OPI Nicki Minaj Swatches

Finally got some of the Nicki Minaj Collection by OPI. 

The four colors I got was: Metallic 4 Life, Save Me, Fly, and Did it on em


Metallic for life is a black polish containing lots of silver glitter. It looked sheer when I put the first layer but after the second coat it looked nice. The silver doesn't look bright but it is def in person. It is shiny, and beautiful. Can't wait to wear this again!

Save me is a bunch of line glitters and regular glitter. It is soooo pretty. I put it on top of Anise's Chill out.

Fly is a bright sky blue color. Looks a lot darker here but it is a pretty color. Next time I will sponge on some white to make clouds and it will look so nice. 

I am so in love with Did it on em. Looks like a Now & Later candy color it is sooooooo pretty and bright just for the summer. The nail art you can do with this is limitless. Seriously! Love it!

Overall, the Nicki Minaj collection is bad a**! I def want to get the other colors I didn't get. They def represent her as she wears bright, dramatic stuff. Amazing!

Price: $8.00
Where to find: Ulta, beauty salons

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...