Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Karine's Polishes Swatches

The other day I saw a B1G1 free sale for indie polishes so I just had to try some.

I love the european inspired names. Noir Desir, Oui Je le Veux, Romana a Paris and Ooh La la


I used three coats for each w/o a top coat to access the overall shininess of the polish. Interestingly enough, all of these polishes had the same iridescent glitter flakes with some varying color. 
Noir Desir was a black polish with blue iridescent glitter. The first coat was really sheer so I had to make sure to put alot on the next coat. You have to put atleast three coats to get full coverage. I do like the turquoise flakies with the black though. Makes the glitter really stand out.
 Oui Je le Veux is a very pale pink jelly polish with pearl white glitter flakes in it. I loved how shiny the polish looked w/o a topcoat and loved how the color looked with my skin tone. It could also be worn as a very natural color.

Romana a Paris is very similar to the previous one as it is a red jelly polish with pearl white flakies but the glitter doesn't pop out as much as it did in Oui Je le Veux.

The last polish I got was Ooh La la. It is a rich purple jelly polish with pearl white glitter flakes in it. I only put two coats here bc I was heading out to a BBQ right after but you can see how it could def use another coat.

Overall, I like the different colors but I think that using other glitters would make them more unique and make the diff colors and glitters stand out better.

Like Oui Je le Veux, Romana a Paris? Starting tonight I will give you a chance to enter to win one of the two polishes! Be sure to check back later tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...