Friday, May 18, 2012

May Myglam Bag

I love the middle of the month bc that's why my beauty subscriptions come in! Here is my May Myglam bag. 


  • Philosophy- Love Sweet Love Spray. In the last two months I've been getting into perfume. I like fruity polishes but not too sweet. I also don't like straight up alcohol smells either. Love Sweet Love is a lightly scented fruity perfume that def fits what I look for! 
  • Studio Gear Complete Color Lipstick- Cuddle up. This is a nice natural looking color. I'm into reds right now but this is perfect for my more natural days.
  • Miss Beauty Nail Bling- I have always wanted to try sticker nail designs so I will def do a tutorial on how to put these on in the future.
  • My Glam Concealer Brush-
  • My Glam Defining Eyeliner Brush-

Overall, this months bag was okay. I will def use the lipstick and perfume, will try out the nails and prob won't use the brushes as I have so many already. This is the 2nd time two of my samples in the bag are brushes and I am so OVER it! Hopefully they put more makeup samples in the next one PLEASE!!!!!


The bag was really cute this month though!!!

You can subscribe to by visiting myglam.com but as of right now they are sold out. Just keep checking, I waited for about a month and half but finally got in. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...