Friday, June 21, 2013

Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser Challenge

Hi all my name is Marisa and I suffer from Oily skin. There I said it! I actually had pretty good skin my whole life up until I moved to Dallas last year. The humidity has really made my skin make a complete 180 degree turn and now my face is pretty oily in my T-zone: forehead and nose. And because I am constantly sweating I have a bunch of little pimples on my forehead area. Having bangs doesn't help either. I have been desperate to clear my forehead area. I have tried a bunch of other drug store brands that have helped maintain my current state meaning I haven't gotten more pimples but I wasn't able to clear my forehead up. 

So when neutrogena contacted me and asked me if I wanted to take part in the 7-day challenge of there new Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser I decided what the heck!! 


IMG_4124
The Ultra Gentle Cleanser is meant for people with sensitive skin. My skin is usually pretty good but I do like to try products that won't be harsh to my face.

IMG_4125
Just put a little bit of the cleanser on your hand and add a little water and lather it up to a foam

IMG_4130
I was expecting a little more of a foam but I could never get it! One thing I wasn't fond of was the smell it was a sweet smell. It wasn't harsh but just different than ones I have smelled before.

I repeated this cleanser for a full week. I never got any breakouts or bad reactions with it! 

So did I see a difference in my face from continual use with this product??

IMG_4139
The first thing I noticed was my skin was soft and second was a shock to me...

IMG_4141
The pimples on my forehead got better where you could hardly see them! Umm yes almost clear forehead!!! I couldn't believe it when I saw it!

And while I do still have oily skin my little acne prone areas have def approved.

Screen shot 2013-06-20 at 10.45.07 PM

Here is a screen shot of my Ultra Gentle Cleanser Challenge. I was looking to try something new. After a week use my skin feels cleaner and refreshed and pimple free! I felt like it cleaned my forehead better than my previous cleanser. The scent is mild and that would probably be the only thing I would change about it. The best part was it cleans pretty good. It def is something I have been looking for I mean it cleared my forehead what more can you ask for!!!

So would I recommend it?? I def would!! For people who have sensitive skin looking for something to clean deep down in there pores!!

Price- $8.99
Where to find- Any drug stores: CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Target and etc.



Neutrogena has an amazing offer! Take the cleanser challenge like me and get a coupon for $2 off! How amazing is that. Follow the link below to take the assessment! 


**disclaimer- this product was provided for my 100% honest opinion** 
 http://bit.ly/17pLSW7

1 comment:

  1. ..yep.. Texas humidity will do that to you :/
    My lifesaver was Clean & Clear Advatage® Oil Absorbing Cream Cleanser. But I MUST try the 7-day Neutrogena Challenge! Hopefully my results will be as good as yours :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...