Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Hydroxatone Anti Aging BB Cream

I recently joined iFabbo an amazing international organization for Fashion and Beauty Bloggers! I am so excited to be apart of the iFabbo family and can't wait to review some well known companies!


IMG_3938
So here is my very first product I got to review the Hydroxatone Anti-Aging BB Cream!

IMG_3939
This BB cream is supposed to hydrate, conceal, protect, reduct the look of aging, and brightens skin

IMG_3940
If your looking for good coverage you will def get that with this BB cream. It is very creamy and a little def goes a long way

IMG_3941
I compared how my skintone on my hand normally looks and to compare it to the BB cream I applied to the right side of my hand. First off you can def see the brightening effects of it. So if you have pigmentation or blemishes it will help brighten and conceal those. The coverage is pretty good as well! I have been using it for 2 weeks and while I don't notice any anti-aging results ( I am not at that point in life for lines/wrinkles yet which is why I don't see a difference) I did not break out or anything when using this product.


Overall, this BB cream is better than others I have tried for sure but the only thing that concerns me is the price. I for one am on a budget so in real life I probably couldn't afford this BB cream. But if you can afford it and your looking for a good an anti-agining product that brightens and conceals, this BB cream is worth the try



Price $59.95
Where to find: Macy's, Ulta, or online


***disclaimer-this product was provided to me for my honest opinion by iFABBO*** 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...