Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Physicians Formula Organic wear Jumbo Lash Mascara

The other day I did a review on a Lancome mascara that not only costed $28 dollars but I wasn't impressed. Needless to say I was on the hunt for a way cheaper mascara that would get the job done!!

IMG_3997
The other day CVS was having a big sale on Physicians Formula products so I decided to try out the Organic wear Jumbo Lash Mascara. 

IMG_4007
First thing I like to do is look at the brush on my mascaras. I can tell by the spacing and way the bristles are if I will get clumps. You can tell the bristles here have a good amount of space in between one another and you don't see too much excess mascara on it. Good sign!!

Now to compare my lashes with mascara and without to see its results!!

IMG_4008
My lashes although very long are flat and feathery lol! I look for a mascara that not only lengthens them and keeps it like that but one that adds volume and leaves them nice and thick. Left side is with mascara and right side is without. You can see right away that the mascara def lengthens my lashes! First good sign! 

IMG_4010

Next, I wanted to compare the volume capabilities of the mascara. Again left side has mascara and right side is without. You can def see that it adds a little bit of volume to my lashes. Not the best I have seen but then again not the worst. The brush made it easy to apply uniformly and didn't get clumps!

Overall, I say it is pretty good. Good length and okay volume! Def better to me than Lancome and a heck of a lot cheaper. So this just shows you not all luxury brands are great! Some drug store brands can still give you the same results with half the price if not more!!


Price- $9.99
Where to find: any drug stores- CVS, Walgreens, Target, Walmart 


**disclaimer- This product was purchased by me **

1 comment:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...