Monday, June 24, 2013

June 2013 Ipsy Bag

Woo hoo its beauty subscription time! This month I got my regular subscription, Ipsy and I am trying another one which I review later this week. Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription I have been getting for over a year. Every month is a new theme and you not only get a new designed bag every month but you also get 4-5 products in it! It is by far the best of the beauty subscriptions I have tried!

So let's get to it!
IMG_4049
This month's theme is "On the wild side" so it made me think of wild animals like tigers, lions, and such.

IMG_4050
This is the bag we got this month! Now I am usually not a cheetah print fan but the neon yellow stripe in this bag just takes it to another level! This months and last months bag have def been the best ones yet so I hope they keep the person designing the bags bc they are doing a great job!!!

IMG_4051
You guys in suspense wondering what I got this month?? Good!!!


IMG_4052

Inside my bag this month..
1.  Freeman Beauty Psst Dry Shampoo-Excited to try a dry shampoo. It is always convenient on those lazy days when you just don't feel like washing your hair
2. Cailyn Cosmetics Gel eye liner in purple-When I went to IMATs this year I was dying to try this brand but it was $20 and I was on a budget. So I am so excited we got a free full size one! Purple isn't the usual color I use but if I like it that much I will get it in black
3. NYX Blush in orange-Surprisingly this blush is very pigmented. You only need a little for your look
 4. J. Cat Beauty Sparkling Cream Palette in suzie-This is way too glittery for me. Wish it had some matte colors as well. Prob won't use this.
 4. Starlooks Lip pencil in Tickle me pink-I don't really use lip liner so I probably won't use this either

Overall, love my bag this month! I will def use the blush, dry shampoo and eye liner but not the cream palette or lip liner. So def not bad that I like 3/5 stuff. Can't always like everything. Love the sizes of the products and the fact that they aren't teeny weeny little samples. Ipsy always surprises me and I love that! I always feel I get my $10 dollars worth for sure!!

Did you enjoy your bag this month?

MyGlam is a monthly sample program that delivers 4-5 beauty products in a design makeup bag that changes each month. Some items sent are samples while others are full-of right now they are sold out. Just keep checking, I waited for about a month and half before I got in.  You can subscribe to them by visiting myglam.com 

1 comment:

  1. I has wanted the cailyn blush in purple sooooo badly! I LOVE wearing purple on my eyelids! instead I got the j cat beauty eyelashes that I can't even use since I have allergies to adhesives. I love Starlooks products though and loved seeing them in the bag, I also love NYX products especially their loose pigments and lip products! have you tried any of Starlooks other products?
    I've blogged about their Starbox multiple times. theirs is by far my favorite beauty sub, great products and always receive full sized products!
    Happy Blogging!
    ~Jaclyn~
    www.jaclynsmusings.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...