Thursday, June 27, 2013

WnW Color Icon Bronzer SPF 15

Continuing on my hunt to find a good drug store bronzer! 

IMG_4153
One that has caught my eye is the Wet n Wild Coloricon Bronzer with Spf 15. I got the deepest brown there was as I am brown skinned. I got #739 Ticket to Brazil.

IMG_4154
The size of the palette is really good for the price you pay. One thing I dislike is when you swipe your brush along it you get a lot of excess powder. I try to pay the excess powder to use for my other side of my face but you get excess powder doing that. I don't know about you but I am very resourceful and it sucks to have to throw out all the excess powder in the garbage but I would rather do that then have it make a mess in my bag.

IMG_4157
As far as the color goes its a hint of golden brown. It comes off good on my skin tone but I notice that the color quickly fades. So you will def have to continually touch it up if you want to maintain your look all day long. 

Overall, while I like the color I don't think I would get another palette. I don't mind retouching it during the day once or so you def would have to do that with this palette. I also really don't like getting a lot of excess powder when applying so although it is extremely affordable I am going to have to pass next time. The Fergie bronzer is still my #1 to see my review click here

Price- $3.99
Where to find- any drug store such as CVS, Walgreens, Target, Walmart or
http://wnwbeauty.com/product.php?cid=17&pid=930&subid=31

**disclaimer- this product was purchased by me**


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...