Monday, July 8, 2013

Dermelect Summer Nail Collection

I first learned about Dermelect Polishes earlier this year when I bought some from bloom.com when they were clearancing all there warehouse. I loved the unique shape of the bottle and just the overall lettering even. Last time I got some bright fun colors that I love!! Recently Dermelect came out with a summer collection of four fun shades and I got two to swatch out for you all! 


IMG_4199
The two shades I got to review are Moxie and Renegade


IMG_4185
Moxie is a bubble gum light pink color. I did two coats in my swatch and you can very lightly see my nail underneath so I might need one more coat. The bottle shape is perfect for allowing me to get perfect swatches where I don't have to keep adjusting my fingers to get the perfect shot.

IMG_4189
The second polish I got was renegade. Its a jade color that surprisingly my camera didn't alter the color it is pretty true to how the swatch here. I am not a blue or green fan more of a girl pink/purple but the color looks nice on my skin tone. 

Overall, the colors I got were nice. I wish I would have got to see how the other 2 colors in the collection are which are a bright yellow and royal blue. I feel like those two colors are more unique. I am sure they are gorgeous. 


Price- $14
Where to find- I know a lot of people have been asking and I am not sure if it is sold at any stores. So far I have only seen them online. There is a contact us link on their website that you can contact to see if any beauty shops near you sell them. 



**disclaimer-these products were provided for my 100% honest opinion**


1 comment:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...