Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Olay Wet Cleansing Cloths

I am the type of person that when I love something I will only use that product I love! But as a beauty blogger I really need to step out of the box so to speak. My all time favorite makeup remover is Clean & Clear but I think its about time to start trying out other brands! So when I was grocery shopping the other day I seen the Olay Wet Cleansing Cloths and decided to give them a try.

IMG_4114
Since my skin is pretty good in regards to sensitivity I decided to get the normal kind. The packaging says these wipes remove even waterproof makeup and will leave skin soft. The first thing I noticed after a few days is the seal loses its effectiveness easily. So I had to keep placing it upside down to prevent the seal from opening and drying the wipes out.

IMG_4115
The size of the wipes itself are nice not as big as others I see so I don't feel as guilty using one a day. But you could still get by using half a wipe. The smell is nice and light and not too overwhelming and the wipes are very moist so your not wiping your face with a dried rough cloth. I had my typical makeup on I wear at work: Mascara and bottom eyeliner.

IMG_4120
I must of wiped my eyes at least 10 times with the wipes bc I couldn't get my eye liner out. My eyes started stinging a little bit from wiping them so much and I am not sure if it was due to the fact that I wiped it so many times or the wipe itself. Here is a shot of my eyes after wiping it a bunch of times you can still see liner at the bottom of my right lower eyelid more than the left.


Overall, I wasn't impressed with these. When I take off my makeup in the night I am sleepy and just want to take it off and go to bed so the Olay wipes would be way too much work for me! I would like to stick to my Clean & Clear but I want to try other brands. So off to find better makeup wipes!!

Price- Approximately $6-7 depending on the store you go to

Where to find- Any drug stores-CVS, Walgreens, Target, Walmart, etc.

  http://www.olay.com/skin-care-products/facial-cleansers/Wet-Cleansing-Towelettes–Normal?pid=075609041228

**disclaimer- This product was purchased by me**

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...