Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Rocksbox Jewelry Subscription

So we've seen lots of beauty box subscriptions so I thought I would mix it up and try my very first jewelry subscription called Rocksbox. This subscription consists of sending you 3 jewelry pieces from the latest designers. I am an iFabbo member so got the amazing opportunity to get a 6 month subscription of this company to try. 

IMG_4041
The first thing you do when you sign up is do a bunch of surveys so they could get a good idea of what type of jewelry you like. As for me I prefer rings, earrings and necklaces. Here is how the box looks white with a pink bow on it.

IMG_4042
Gifts are wrapped in tissue paper with another bow.

IMG_4043
One thing I like is that each jewelry piece comes in its own bag. 

Here is what I got in this months bag...

IMG_4044
The first piece I got was the Serefina Crystal Daggar Studs in Pyrite. While these look really cool and unique I just don't like the idea of trying and wearing earrings that other people might have used.

IMG_4046
The second piece of jewelry I got was Lucas Jack Arch Ring in rose quartx. Love the color of the piece and it looked good on my skintone but not a fan of the oval shape. Think it would have been better with a different shape. 

IMG_4047
The final piece I got was a Trina Turk Notorious Resin Collar. It's cute but I honestly don't think the necklace is anything special to me personally. 

IMG_4048

Prepare to have your mouths dropped!  This is the retail price of the pieces on the left and the members price. As a college student I def could not afford to buy these pieces but having the opportunity to use and wear them sounds fun! So I would say the only piece I liked was the ring color but not shape. I got the chance to tell Rocksbox if I disliked or liked my box. Will send it in tomorrow and can't wait to see what the next box has!!! 


Price-$15



**disclaimer- this product was provided to me by iFabbo** 


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...