Thursday, July 11, 2013

Maybelline Color Show Polish

Now I know I've been doing a bunch of swatches on some pretty pricey polishes. As a student I know we can't all afford the name brand ones but there are plenty of affordable drug store brands with some amazing polishes. When Rite Aid had their Nail Extravaganza they sent me a bunch of drug store nail polishes including two new colors in the Maybelline Color Show collection.

IMG_4204
The two colors I got was #190 Coral Crush and # 320 Green with Envy. It's like the Rite Aid PR knew me the colors are beautiful.

 But how will they apply??

Let's see..

IMG_4207
Coral crush was applied with two coats. Uh gorgeous right?? It went on uniformly and has a nice shine. Beautiful color! It's like it was meant for my skintone lol!

IMG_4209
Green with envy is a mint green color!  Another beautiful color and it even looks good with my skintone but I bet it looks even better on lighter skin like my sister. Very very nice color! 


I hope I showed you you don't need to spend a fortune to get some good color polishes! These cost like $3 and Maybelline has came out with a bunch of fun pretty new colors in their collection. Two of which are swatched above. Can't wait to see what other amazing colors they have!!

Price ~ $3
Where to find-drug stores such as CVS, walgreens, Target, Walmart, Ulta and etc.



** disclaimer-these products were provided for my 100% honest opinion **

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...