Wednesday, July 17, 2013

BIC Soleil Collection

Okay I have to admit when its winter I get really lazy to shave my legs. I mean no one is going to see them right?? I know bad!!! Well lets just say I can't pull that off during the summer bc its super hot here in Dallas. I need shorts and therefore smooth flawless legs! 

But what is a good razor to use??

Thanks to BIC, I got the chance to review two different razors in the Soleil Collection. 


IMG_4247
The two razors I got to review are the BIC Soleil Bella and Shave & Trim Razors

IMG_4252
The Bic Soleil Shave & Trim is made specifically for the Bikini area.

IMG_4248
Consisting of 3 blades the Shave & Trim razor has a vitamin lubricating strip to create a flawless smooth shaving shave in a sensitive area. I am really picky when using razors because I want one that shaves my hair and doesn't leave me bumps and precisely removes hair. For a bikini razor this works well on that delicate area. 

IMG_4249
Also included with this razor is a slide off trimmer head for simple bikini trimming (apologies for the fuzzy in the pic) 

IMG_4251
The BIC Soleil Bella is the other razor I got to try out

IMG_4250
Consisting of four blades this razor has a soothing moisture strip enriched in coconut milk. Let me just say it shaved my leg hair like butter leaving no red bumps leaving flawless legs that I can show with my shorts and sandals. 


I am so excited for the summer and ready to wear my bathing suit and/or shorts thanks to some great razors I tried from BIC. 


Would you love to try either one of these razors?? Well guess what BIC has donated 5 samples of each to giveaway to 5 lucky winners!! That's right 5 people will get to try both razors reviewed today! Details will be up Friday!!!


Price- Varies ~$6-7 Bella, S~$7.49 Shave & Trim
Where to find - any drug stores- Walgreens, Target, CVS, Walmart or beauty stores-Ulta


**disclaimer-these products were provided for my 100% honest opinion**

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...