Monday, July 29, 2013

July 2013 Ipsy Bag

It's Beauty subscription time! Since its summer this months theme was Beach Beauty!  The bag we got this month was a transparent bright pink color !! 

So let's see what I got this month!!

IMG_4267

1.  Sexy Hair Weather Proof Humidity Resistant SprayThis would have been nice in Dallas but I can't wait to try it
2. BH Cosmetics California Collection Eyeshadow Sample - What a perfect surprise for my move back to California. Love the theme and can't wait to try the colors
3. Pop Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon in Coral CrushPretty color! Can't wait to try.
 4. Coola Mineral Face SPF 20-Never heard of mineral foundation so lets see how it works!
 5derma a Microdermabrasion Scrub -Always wanted to try a microdermabrasion scrub so yay for this!

IMG_4271
Something I was sad to see was my bag was already falling apart. And I wasn't really fond of the bag looked kind of cheapy if you ask me. They have had some amazing bags before and basically this was not one of them. 



Overall, while I was not fond of the bag itself I do enjoy the products I got! I will def be trying each product and if I had to choose between a not good bag and good products I would choose good products hands down! Can't wait to see what I get next month!!

Did you enjoy your bag this month?

MyGlam is a monthly sample program that delivers 4-5 beauty products in a design makeup bag that changes each month. Some items sent are samples while others are full-of right now they are sold out. Just keep checking, I waited for about a month and half before I got in.  You can subscribe to them by visiting myglam.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...