Wednesday, May 9, 2012

May Gossip Girl Themed Birchbox

May's Birchbox is a Gossip Girl Theme. I personally have never seen the show but I thought the box would be very fashion themed with lots of dramatic makeup. 



Here is what was included in my box.
  • Arquiste Flor y Canto- It's a flowery scented perfume that kind of reminds me of an older lady. It also is really light so I feel like it would wear off really easy. I don't love it but I don't hate it is just okay.
  • Caudalie Nail and Nail Cream- My hands felt pretty soft after putting this cream on them. It has a light scent but I can't quite describe it. Love that it's not too greasy! 
  • FusionBeauty LipFusion Balm- This is a light moisturizing balm with plumping formula. It's lightly scented but the texture is amazing. I am a lip gloss fanatic and I especially love balms that are thick but not sticky thick. Oh and my bottom lip looks nice and juicy lol! I think I like plumping lip balm. =) The only negative thing I have is mine doesn't snap closed so its loose. Not sure if maybe I am the only one?
  • Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Conditioner- I love hair products that smell tropical but this isn't one of them. I didn't really notice a difference when using this product either. 

All in all, I was extremely disappointed again with my Birchbox. The only two products that are okay are the hand cream and lip balm but I wouldn't say they are the BEST.  They did all this hype for the Gossip girl theme for nothing honestly! I was expecting dramatic makeup/product but I was sooo wrong. But again, maybe others like these products. Remember this is my personal opinion. Want to receive 4-5 beauty samples a month for only $10/month. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...