Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Favorite's Post

I can't believe that I have been blogging for almost 3 months now! Thought I would recap on some of my favorite beauty products!

Fav Facial Cleansing Wipes- Clean & Clear
I love how easily they remove makeup and don't irritate my eyes. Original review-

Fav Red Lipstick- Ruby Woo by Mac
 I am just getting into lipstick. I love the longeivity, and bright red color of this lipstick! Original Review

Favorite Nail Polish Remover-Zoya remove+
Hands down my fav is Zoya remover+. It takes polish off so easy. Even glitter polishes! Original Review-

Favorite Eyeliner- Urban Decay 24/6 Liner in Perversion
This eyeliner last long, and produces a dark, pigmented black color. Can't ask for anything else! Original Review- 

Favorite Summer Polish-Candeo's Jellybean
I have been dying to get this polish. It is so pretty I love just looking at pictures of it! I would recommend this polish to everyone! Love it! 
Original Review-


Favorite Mascara-Clinique's High Length Mascara


I am the biggest Mascara snob! I want a dark black color, lengthener and thick volume mascara. Clinique's HL Mascara def does it for me!
Original Review-





Well there you have it some of my favorite beauty products!

What are some of your favorite stuff? Anything you want to see reviewed??

I would love feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...