Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Essie Polish Swatches

Here they are my very first Essie Polishes! It's summer so I got lots of soft/bright colors that will go well with all my clothes.

I got four colors: Turquoise & Caicos, California Coral,  Playdate, Going Incognito. All swatches contain two coats each and no top coat. Top coat provides a shine but I like to review the quality of the polish itself in the sense of is it shiny? I'm not a big fan of matte polishes and would prefer shiny ones.

 Turquoise & Caicos is  pretty light spring aqua color. This color will def look well with light or dark skin and it kind of reminds me of the Tiffany color. Regardless, it is soooooo pretty.

Now what would summer be without California coral. This bright pink/peachy color is a hallmark summer color. 

 Playdate is bright lavender color. Isn't it so freakin gorgeous! Like seriously! This is my favorite color of the four I bought.

Last color is Going Incognito a deep emerald green. Its cute but not my favorite color. I would like if it was a bit lighter like how it looks in the bottle instead of how dark it looks on my nails. 


All in all, the Essie colors are great, love the brush that doesn't give me chunks when applying polish. The polish itself dries quickly and gives and amazing shine. 

Price: $8.00
Where to find: Any department store, Ulta, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...