Friday, May 11, 2012

365 Days of Color New Candy Collection

Here it is! Some of 365 Day's of Color's upcoming Candy Shoppe Collection! 

 Here are 3 of the 5 available polishes: Buttafinga, Sugar High and Make me Laugh-y-taffy.

 ButterFinga is a mixture of copper/brown glitters and black. I used 3 coats to achieve this look. Can you imagine how pretty this would look in the sun? Nobody better lay a finger on my ButterFinga!!  =)

 Sugar high is a purple and blue glitter mixture that can be put on top of another color of by itself. This is with 2 coats. I love how shimmery it is! 

I saved the best for last! This is Make me Laugh-y-Taffy. A jelly pink with different colors of shredded glitter. I used 3 coats for this. The color is absolutely beautiful! Lovvvvveeeee it! Everyone should own this one!!


Want to get some of these polishes? Check out 365 Days of Color to see where to go for the May 16th release! You can get this collection as well as her first collection. But these will go fast! I will remind you the day before! 

** These polishes were provided to me for my honest opinion**

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...