Friday, May 11, 2012

Beauty Fix by DermStore Subscription

Beauty boxes are popular right now and help introduce you to products and companies you potentially have never heard of. While you get great item, sometimes that's not the case. But what if you could pick the samples you get? And best of all what if it came in a makeup bag instead of a box? 


Beautyfix by DermStore is a new beauty subscription that is offered every season with some of the hottest beauty products. Now what you want is all up to you. Here is what I picked for my spring Beauty bag. 

  • Nailtiques Polish in Moscow- This beautiful red polish is so thick you only need one coat to get full coverage. It also has an amazing natural shiny finish so I can only imagine how it would look like with a top coat. 
  • Nailtigues Nail Protein Treatment- As I have been painting my nails every other day I have noticed my nails have been getting thinner and unhealthy so this nail treatment was one of my top choices. It is super shiny kind of reminds me of a top coat and I have noticed by nails are growing faster, getting more thicker and the slight yellowing starting to diminish.
  • Exuviance Rejuvenating Treatment Masque- This was my least favorite thing of the bag. As soon as I put it on my face I felt a weird irritation/burning that even made my eyes watery. It also didn't dry fully.
  • Raw Natural Minerals Foundation in Warm Glow- I have been on the hunt for some great mineral foundation. When I first saw it I thought it would be too dark for me but honestly it gave me a summer bronze color. I am sooo in love with it. This was my favorite of the bag. 
  • Global Goddess Eyeshadow in Kumaon- This brown shimmery shadow is perfect for the natural look. Never heard of this brand but stays on all day when put on with a primer and is nicely pigmented.
  • Kelly Tea Garden Rose & Cucumber Eye Cream- This cream does wonders! Putting it on in the morning before your moisturizer it helps to reduce your morning puffiness and those hideous dark circles in your lower eye area.
  • Perricone Nutritive Cleanser- Now I know why this company is so popular it is soft for sensitive skin, makes your face feel soft after you wash the cleanser off, and has a light scent. 
  • Bioelements Pumice Peel- Another thing I wasn't happy with. It burned my face a little and did NOT peel off easy. 
  • SpaRitual in Enlightened- This pink color with a hint of blue/violet has great consistency and shine. 
Overall, I am extremely pleased my spring BeautyFix bag. Got some great size products all of which I have never tried and I got a big beauty bag to store it in! And best of all, you get to pick what you want to try and they are some amazing brands that I always wanted to try. I can't wait to see their next season bag!

Price: $50 (When you pay $10 a month for others its like paying for this but all at once) 

Want to learn more about BeautyFix? Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...