Monday, May 21, 2012

NARS Moisturizer

I have used a lot of lotion moisturizers and they leave my face pretty greasy so I have been on the hunt for the perfect tinted moisturizer. I got a sample of NARS SPF 30 Moisturizer in St. Moritz. 


As you can see this moisturizer is a light brown color that rubs really well into my skin. Actually you can't even see the moisturizer on my arm. So it went on extremely well on my face, left no greasy residue. And best of all my face was not as oily as it usually is! 

Living in Texas or any place where you there's a lot of sun, it is great to wear a moisturizer to have SPF to protect your face from the Sun's harmful rays. 

Overall, I am pleased with this moisturizer and would def purchase it! The only negative thing is it can be a bit expensive. Are they any good drug store tinted moisturizer's out there? I would love to do a review on those. Please leave suggestions below. 


Price: $42
Where to find: Ulta, Sephora, or any department store: Macy's Nordstrom, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...