Friday, May 25, 2012

LCN Colour Me Up Summer Collection Swatches

LCN is the world's third leading manufacturer of cosmetic nail products and I have the priviledge of checking out LCN's new 2012 Colour Me Up Collection. The cubix box the polishes came in was the coolest packaging ever! You can't see it here but on the sides there's slits where the polishes fit to match the corresponding colored box. 

There are four colors in this collection: Some like it hot, Spice up your life, Fanppleistic, and Colour me up

Some like it hot is exactly what you think. Chili red. All of these polishes were put on with 2 coats and no top coat to determine the shininess of the polish itself. This polish is def a more summery light red color. But it is very pretty and shiny.

Spice up your life is an amazing orange color. I am not a orange fan at all but I love these deep carrot kind of color and how it looks with my skin tone. 

Fanppleistic is such a cool name huh! This looks like a candy apple color it is so bright and shiny and it looks BEAUTIful on brown skin. I am a sucker for this lime green color. I can't wait to do diff designs with it.

The last polish of this collection is Colour me up a plum color polish with light gold shimmers. I don't know why but it kinda reminds me of Zoya Tru.  Since this was the last polish I painted my nails with I apologize for the crappy way I did it. The gold shimmer will look amazing in the sun!

Want to check out this collection or other ones offered by LCN? Check them out!


Price: $29.50 or can purchase individually $7.50
Where to find: LCN, Twitter, FB

**This product was provided by LCN for my 100% honest opinion**

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...