Friday, May 18, 2012

Giella Custom Blend Cosmetics

Giella custom blend cosmetics is an amazing company that lets you design your own cosmetics. I got the amazing opportunity to review some of their nail products. 3 Free, these polishes can custom blend any shade and or match that discontinued favorite polish of yours . Can you believe that? Another great thing about the company is each custom bottle is made fresh they don't like you to have to guess how long your polish has been sitting there. Check out the swatches!

The three polishes I was sent was: Over the top, Tell me Teal and Rocket Red.

Over the top is a glitter polish that is gold polish containing gold and silver large/small glitter pieces. I wanted to see how it looked over Tell me Teal. I mean it so BEAUTIFUl! One of the prettiest glitter polishes I have seen.

Tell me Teal is a beautiful color with a very small hint of shimmer. This is by far my favorite Teal color. It looks so nice! I am in love with this color!

Rocket Red is a matte florescent red color. It took 3 coats to achieve this look and I did not include a top coat.


Giella also offers nail treatment like this portable cuticle oil. I love the lip gloss container it comes in. All you do is twist the end of it to bring some of the oil to the brush and rub it on your cuticles. Containing Jojoba, Kukui and grapeseed oil it is perfect for on the go hand/nail treatment that will leave your cuticles soft and moisturized.


The last thing I got is a this lavender foot/leg spray. This spray is perfect when you get home a long day and have stinky nasty feet. It will refreshen your feet while also making it smell nice.


Overall, I am in love wit Giella's nail polishes! The brushes on the polishes are so amazing and pick up just the right amount of polish so you don't paint your skin. The colors are AWESOME. I just can't stip raving about them bc it is one of the best I have tried. And most importantly if you have this amazing dress and want the right polish to match you can custom create it! Seriously it can't get better than that!



Want to check out all that Giella has to offer! Visit www.giella.com for locations


or follow them at!



**These products were provided to me from Giella Custom blend Cosmetics for my 100% honest opinion**

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...