Thursday, May 10, 2012

Dead Sea Premier Skincare


I've done reviews on cleanser, toners, and mask now what about anti-aging and nutrient/minerals for your skin. It is never too early to start using anti-aging products. 


Bio Liposome Gel Serum is a gel like product that you put on your face after using a skin toner. It helps moisturize your face as it contains aloe vera and a bunch of nutrients. It helps recondition and nourish your skin with mineral to help it maintain a healthy balance. 

Moisturizing Emulsion- is a lotion containing lots of vitamins/minerals that is good for aiding in oil control as well as anti-aging. Even though its a lotion it is very light. Usually add it right after the gel serum. I don't even use a moisturizer and put this on instead and my facial makeup still looks great!   Ever since I have used all of the Premier Dead Sea products my oily skin has decreased significantly. I don't have wrinkles yet but I def want to start using anti-aging products now as you never know when they show up =)


Using these too products together daily following cleansing helps control acne, moisturizes skin and helps decrease oily skin. I have noticed a dramatic change in my face since using all of the Dead Premier Sea Products.





Where to find:
Bio Performance Liposome Gel-Serum


Moisturizing Emulsion – Generation

* These products were provided to me to give my honest opinion by Premier Dead Sea

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...