Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hot Tools Crimper

I love doing my hair. Now that my hair is really short takes less time to do it. I absolutely love to crimp my hair. I got this Hot Tools Ceramic Deep Crimper from amazon. 

A crimper is so easy to use. Just start crimp little sections of your hair starting from the roots all the way down to the tips. I generally leave it on my hair for like 30 secs then move it down. Don't forget to add thermal protection spray to protect your hair from the extensive heat from the crimper 


Then just add a little hair spray and your done! I did this extremely fast so its not as crimped as I would have liked it but its okay. I know that it comes out cute as I have used it plenty of times before. Also, in my opinion it looked nicer with my longer hair then with short hair but it's okay. 

Price: Beauty stores ($70-80) I got it on amazon for $35

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...