Thursday, May 10, 2012

BareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation

I never use to wear any foundation or skin stuff but lately as I am getting older I have been getting pimple's here and there. My face has also gotten really oily too lately. So I am on the hunt for perfect face product. I have tried liquid foundation, powder foundation and got okay but in the Texas heat my face would feel sticky with liquid foundation and powder would be fine but I wanted to try other things.

 I have heard lots about how awesome mineral foundation is figured it was time to give it a try. This is BareMinerals mineral foundation in medium beige. 


I didn't blend it in bc I wanted you to see how to looked on my skin. First off, it contains SPF which is perfect for me during the summer, its fells very light on your face but surprisingly covers well. When I first saw the foundation on my brush I thought it would be too thin to cover my acne spots but boy was I wrong! It covered so well! I loved that it didn't look like I had foundation on, it made my oily skin better. I just loved it! I think I am a newly converted BareMineral lover!! I think everyone should try it! 


Price: $27
Where to find: Sephora, Ulta 

1 comment:

  1. I love bare minerals. My mom got me an intro pack for christmas one year from QVC. They do specials periodically with pretty good prices. Foundation makes my face breakout and I hate the oily feeling you get from liquid foundation. Bare minerals is nice because you don't get that feeling. You get coverage without looking like you have make up on. It's a little on the expensive side, which is my only complaint but it lasts a while.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...