Wednesday, June 6, 2012

LaRocca Skincare


LaRocca Skincare is an innovative company that utilizes the 24K colloidal gold to promote the transfer of metal ions typically found on our skin to stimulate quick cell repair. As one of the only companies to use this approach, LaRocca's skincare products are biodegradable, and are cruelty/synthetic ingredient free. 

The products I will be reviewing today are the Vitamin Repair Mist, Lip shield, C-gold primer  and the Champagne and Shimmer Invigorating Body Polish. 


  • Vitamin Repair Mist with SPF 15- Applied before your moisturizer, this mist aids in helping to repair, energize and revitalize your skin. It also contains SPF to help protect your face from the rays emitted from the sun perfect for the summer. It has a light refreshing smell, that awakens your skin when you spray it on. It's the perfect boost for your skin in the morning that will last throughout the entire day.
  • Champage and shimmer Invigorating Body Polish- Containing raw sugar, shea butter and 24k Colloidal gold this scrub is perfect for the dried knuckles and elbows. It has light citrus smell and you can feel the sugar remove debris and dead skin as you move it in a circular motion leaving your hands feeling soft and fresh!
  • C- Gold Regenerative Primer- is a innovative primer made with 24 K gold and various vitamins to help stimulate cell regeneration while also protecting your skin from the UV rays. The Gold pieces give you a little bronzing effect. It looks thick but goes on very smoothly and dries quickly so you can put on your foundation right after. My mineral foundation went on smooth and had no wet marks. 



  • LipShield Multi-Active LipBalm- This balm was specifically created to deeply moisturize and nourish the skin while promoting cell regenration and aiding in preventing against germs and bacteria. I don't know about you but I never heard of a lip product that would help was anti-microbial, anti-fungal, or anti-viral. As a scientist I can def appreciate that. The consistency of this balm is un-describable it just feels nice and mositurized. I got Syrah which is a very natural neutral color with a hint of shimmer. Love the color! I think I just found a favorite lip balm!


Overall: I have been introduced to some new kind of skincare products. Offering a unique item in them, 24 K gold, I think LaRocca is def on the leading edge of skincare products. I enjoyed reviewing them and will def try out their other products. Everything I tried was great! Didn't give me any breakouts and made my skin fell fresh and revitalized! I hope you check them out to see what other things they offer!

To check out prices and where you can buy LaRocca Products visit:



**Disclaimer- These products were provided to me for my 100% honest opinion**

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...