Wednesday, June 20, 2012

June 2012 MyGlam Bag

The June theme for MyGlam is “Out All Night”
The back itself is a shimmery gold color which is buttoned in the front instead of having to be zippered like the other bags. Check out what was inside!





  • Philosophy Take A Deep Breath Oil-free Energizing Oxygen Gel Cream Moisturizer. I have tried plenty of lotion mositurizer so it was really cool that we got a gel mositurizer this month. First off, it doesn't irritate my skin, has a light scent, and does not make my skin oily. It's def something I would like to try more.
  • Living Proof frizzNourishing Styling Cream. I am def looking for some good anti-frizz treatment for my hair and was excited to try this. I applied this to my hair after a shower. While it helped my frizz a tiny bit I noticed it made my hair extremely oily like I didn't wash my hair for a few days oily. Wasn't happy about that since I had just washed my hair. Thus, I am still on the hunt for an anti-frizz product!
  • Marbella Permanent Eyeliner Pen. This liner looks just like a sharpie pen its crazy! I love how easily it goes on your eye. It takes getting use to as it feels like your writing on your face but it stayed on me all day and I did not get any smudges. Wonder if its waterproof?
  • NYX Round Lipstick in Eucalyptus. Didn't even both trying this since its a glittery pink lipstick. I don't look good with fuschia on my lips and I am also not a big fan of glittery lipstick. I did swatch it and notice it comes off easily too =(



  • Overall, this month's bag was def not my favorite. I can't honestly say I loved anything and would def use it. Hopefully next month will be better!
    Price: $10/month

    MyGlam is a monthly sample program that delivers 4-5 beauty products in a design makeup bag that changes each month. Some items sent are samples while others are full-size.  You can subscribe to by visiting myglam.com but as of right now they are sold out. Just keep checking, I waited for about a month and half but finally got in! 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    ShareThis

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...