Monday, June 4, 2012

The New Black Runway Collection

Check out the newest collection from The New Black inspired by the various colors seen on the Runway.

This collection consists of 8 different colors including: 
Gypsy Rose, Just Shocking, Orange Crush, Electrical Banana, Mint Tea Shimmer, Heliotrope, Midnight Blue, Horchata 


Here is a better look at all the colors. Sorry they are flipped as compared to the picture above but I wanted to show you what the bottles look like! Don't you just love the variety of colors? 

For the swatches I decided to do two colors at a time and picked one's I thought would go well together and give them all a theme!

My first swatch is of Midnight Blue and Horchata. When I first saw these colors I though of 

The second swatch reminded me of different colors of the ocean. Consisting of Mint Tea Shimmer and  Heliotrope. The shimmer in this colors made me think of the ocean hitting rocks! I thought they looked great together.


When I first saw Just Shocking and Electrical Banana I thought of hot dogs and thus Ketchup and mustard. They also are really shiny! 

It's summer so it only makes sense that Gypsy Rose and Orange Crush remind me of the sun. With various reds/orange color the sun can reflect a variation of colors including these one's.


Overall, I loved the variation of colors including in this collection. The combination of colors together is limitless. They are shiny, and are in cute thin bottles that can easily fit in that clutch for a quick touch up. They also dry quickly! And best of all, they are extremely affordable. 


Price: $32 (set)
Where to find: Sephora, HSN, Nordstrom

Want to learn more about The New Black?
Check them out!
You tube
Pinterest

**Disclaimer- These products were provided to me for my 100% honest opinion**

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...