Friday, January 18, 2013

January Ipsy Bag

It's beauty Subscription time and today is the last month I will only get one! Yippy skippy I joined Nail art society and can't wait to see what I get next month.

IMG_2185
This month we got a navy blue bag. Love the color!
IMG_2198
This months theme is Superstar!

IMG_2184
The inside of the bags are getting so cute! Want to see what I got?
IMG_2190
In my bag this month..
1.  Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter-Pacifica smells amazing! This will be in my little work bag for when my hands are dry!
2. Nailtini in Frappe So excited to get another polish. Love the natural/nude color for the winter
3, Josie Marin 100% Argan Oil- I need to get back to my skincare regimen to help my dry skin thanks to the winter.
4. Sexy Hair Hair Spray-I have always wanted to try this! Def can't wait to try it and do some cool hairstyles I've been meaning to try!
5. London Soho New York  Crease brush- You can never go wrong with another brush! I know I love it!

IMG_2187
Shots if the Body butter and Nailtini polish

IMG_2188
Shots of the Argan oil and hair spray

IMG_2191
Shot of my new Crease brush

IMG_2194
And for getting my brother's girlfriend a subscription for Christmas I got an extra special gift this month...a Laura Mercier Eye Colour Stick in Plum


IMG_2195
Shadow can roll out easy on your skin and you simply twist to make more shadow come out.

IMG_2196
When I say the pigment on this shadow is amazing I mean it! It came out so smooth, amazing color and all in one swipe!

Overall, I would rate this months bag as a 8 out of 10. Although there wasn't all makeup products I def still like the products I got this month. MyGlam my new favorite beauty subscriptions now! Go MyGlam!!!


Did you enjoy your bag this month?

MyGlam is a monthly sample program that delivers 4-5 beauty products in a design makeup bag that changes each month. Some items sent are samples while others are full-of right now they are sold out. Just keep checking, I waited for about a month and half before I got in.  You can subscribe to them by visiting myglam.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...