Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette

Got another palette to show you today! Check out Too Faced Natural Eye palette. As I work in a hospital I had to get some palette's without the bright pink, purple or black shadows that I usually go for. I have to be more natural at work.

IMG_2074
Shot of the Natural Eye Palette


IMG_2075
This palette contains 3 highlighter colors on the left followed by 6 different shadows you could use for workdays and nights


IMG_2076
Close up of all the shadows


IMG_2077
The biggest shadows on the palette are one's that could be used either as a highlighter under the eyebrow or perhaps over the entire lid (Silk Teddy could be used as a base for the lid)
IMG_2087
Heaven is a light yellow matte shadow.
Silk Teddy is a light shimmery bage color
Nude Beach is a shimmery brown color


IMG_2078
I am not really sure why these are smaller than the first three but the other shadows are velvet revolver and sexspresso at top.

IMG_2081
Push up and Erotic in the middle and Honey pot and Cocoa puff in the bottom


IMG_2082
I did the swatches by rows.
Velvet revolver looks alot lighter in the picture but its a darker beige color that would be a great base color
Sexspresso is brown matte color with light gold glitter in it and would great for smokey eyes or as a lid color
Push up is light shimmery brown color and would be good for the all over lid look
Erotic is dark chocolate color with a hint gold glitter in it and could be used on the crease, smokey look or all over the lid
Honey pot is shimmery gold/brown color would be a great all over the lid shadow
Cocoa puff is milk chocolate matte shadow with a hint of gold glitter in it. It def would make a great smokey color or crease.

Overall, the pigment was pretty good on this palette. I am def not a glittery shadow fan but I feel like all the ones that had a hint of glitter weren't too overwhelming for me and the ones that were shimmery weren't as bad as I thought. I think the Natural eye's palette is perfect for day (when you use the light colors) as well as night looks as well.

Want to see purchase this palette by Too Faced? You can get it for $36
Here or too see what other palette's Too Faced has to offer click here



**disclaimer-this product was purchased by me**

4 comments:

  1. I dont use this palette as much as I should, its beautiful:)

    Sara x
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Too Faced products and this looks like it would be handy for travel.

    xoxo Chris
    http://myfashiontrendencies.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really nice palette! I havent tried anything from Two Faced before!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a really nice palette and was my first from Too faced! Great pigmentation. Thanks for the comments ladies!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...