Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Beauty Product Showdown

As a beauty blogger I am super picky when it comes to finding new products. I look for certain things when it comes to my mascara or eyeliner. And trying to find them sometimes can be quite a pain in the butt and money waster. What happens when you ask a two friends what is the best mascara and one says Covergirl Lash Blash and the other says Revlon Colorstay overtime? Which would you choose as the winner or one to try?


Well starting this week I will be starting a weekly review called Beauty product showdown where I will compare one product from two different brands to see which one would win if they were thrown in the ring? They could be products I already reviewed or new one's I just want to give you reason why I think one companies product is better than the other.


I am so excited for this new weekly addition to my blog and hope you guys will enjoy it! If you have any suggestions please leave a comment below or on any Beauty Product Showdown.


With that said...LET's Get READY to RUMBALLLL!!!!

Presentation1

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...