Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Bloom.com Beauty Products

I got a few products from bloom.com to try it. You should def check out their site Bloom.com/shop as they are getting rid of the products they sale and everything is 60%.

IMG_1694
The first product I got was a Megan Miller Polish ($12.00) in Champagne. First off aren't the bottle's cute? They remind me of Pirates of the Carribean. Love the design and think it would make a really cute gift.

IMG_1765
The polish I got was Champagne a shimmery gold color. My swatch is with 2 coats but I prob should have applied another one. The polish dries quick and is pretty good.

IMG_1695
The next products are the lip balm from Mor in Lycee and Cassis Noir.

IMG_1697
Both of these products smell absolutely amazing they have a nice light texture, give good shine and mositurize your lips well.
IMG_1699
The next thing I tried was the blow pro Styling Mist ($30). Just spray a little of this before you blow dry your hair and it will detangle and leave your hair with a great shine. Plus, it tames the frizz in your hair. Lovely!

IMG_1689
The final product I got to try was a Cargo eye shadow palette in Los Angeles ($30).

IMG_1690
This palette had a lot of blue/green colors probably not the best colors people would wear as I know lots of people are scared of blue. The first thing I noticed was the shadow is very crumbly. Make sure you apply some powder underneath your eyes that will catch the excess shadow or you will leave behind a yucky mess.

IMG_1921
I used the green color on my lid and the purple/blue color on my crease. The blue prob wouldn't have looked very good on me and I really wasn't feeling like doing the Mimi look.

IMG_1917
Honestly, for $30 I probably wouldn't ever get this palette. Maybe it was just this one or maybe Cargo just doesn't have good palettes. This was the first time I tried it so I def didn't get a good first impression.


Overall, I liked the Megan Miller polish, the MOR lip balm and the styling mist but wasn't a fan Cargo palette.

Have you tried any of these products?

**disclaimer-these products were provided to me by bloom.com for my 100% honest opinion**

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...