Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Puzzled&Polished Nail Polish Jewelry

I love nail polish and I love Jewelry so when I heard about nail polish Jewelry I def was interested in checking some out. What better way to bring two favorite things together! Mandy, a girl in a group I am in recently started a Nail polish jewelry line caused Puzzled&Polished to help raise money for her son, Christian's, Autism speaks group. I personally think that is an amazing cause as all proceeds except the cost of materials will go on behalf of their son's fund!

IMG_2238
Check out the ring I got to review for you today!

IMG_2239
Mandy wanted to custom create a ring for me and asked me what my favorite colors are which of course are pink or purple. The ring I got was made with Zoya Lara and a holo pink from Klean color!

IMG_2240
Another shot of the ring! Isn't it gorgeous!

IMG_2241
I love love love my ring. And Mandy charges only $8 for jewelry pieces. What better way to match those mani's than with a custom nail polish ring? Plus, you are purchasing something that will go to a great cause!


What polishes would you use to make the perfect ring? I need ideas for my another ring!!

Want to see what other rings or jewelry Puzzled&Polished has to offer? Check out any of her pages:
Twitter 

**disclaimer-this product was provided for my 100% opinion**

1 comment:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...