Friday, April 13, 2012

My Shower Regimen


I love to share with you all the products I use. Here is what I use in the shower everyday.
  • Body- Olay Bodywash the rose extract one- love the smell of this bodywash.
  • Garnier Sleek & Shine shampoo and conditioner- When I first moved to Texas my hair was the victim of bad water hardness. It got dry and the ends especially got crunchy! I got this from a Tryology program to try and review and OMG I've been using it for 2 weeks and my ends have been revitalized, my hair has gotten shiny, and so soft. 
  • Simple Facial Wash Gel- I've been using this to wash my face it really is so gentle that my little pimples on my forehead from my bangs covering it has gone away. It also doesn't have a strong smell or smell at all. I am truly impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...