Here is April's Birchbox aimed to them on Earth day as it contains samples with natural ingredients. Check out what was included:
- Atelier Cologne: Orange Cologne- I am a big Perfume person now and I like something that has a hint of fruit smell but honestly this perfume smells like I got an orange and squeezed it on my arm. I def was not a fan of this cologne.
- Befine: Skincare Sampler- This sample included a facial cleanser and moisturizer. The facial cleanser was mint which I already didn't like as I prefer sweeter smells. Secondly it was so watery I turned it over to squeeze some in my hands and it came rushing down in the tub. I lost most of it there. It was light but a little too light and my face didn't feel soft after I washed it off like I get with other cleansers. The moisturizer on the other hand felt light, had a light smell and looked fine over my foundation.
- Oile Biologique: Hile Moderne- I honestly don't really use oil but it was made my skin more moisturized and soft.
- Revolution Organics: Freedom Glow Beauty Balm- This could be applied to your checks, eyelid or lips. I prefer to use it as blush.
Here is how it looks like when you wipe I wiped it on.
But what I love about this is you can blend it in to adjust to your skin tone that way you don't have it too bright and look like a clown.
- La Palais des Thes: Tea Bags- The last thing that came in my birchbox was tea bags. Honestly what the heck does beauty have to do with Tea? I would have def liked to see another sample instead of 2 lousy bags of tea.
All in all, I was extremely disappointed with my April Birchbox. I honestly will only use the balm. But, next month should be an awesome box as it is going to be a Gossip Girl theme. And even if you just sign up you can still sign up for this themed box next month. Want to receive 4-5 beauty samples a month for only $10/month.