Monday, November 12, 2012

Silk Body Creme

Looking for that perfect holiday gift from a friend? Or how about something extra for you? Christmas is a little more than a month away and I will be dedicating a lot of upcoming posts to give you all gift ideas for some of your family and friends.
The first product I have that would be a great gift for loved ones including those suffering from dry skin and eczema is Silk body Crème. Made of all natural ingredients including aloe vera, silk body crème will moisturize your skin to leave it nice and silky.
The bottle and design is very cute and girly and as you can see the crème is nice and thick, smells amazing and just look at the moisturizing capabilities of it when I rub it in. It is def better than some of the name brand crèmes I have used. I never tried homemade product companies but I get surprised each time I try a company that makes some great products!




They also make foam hand soap, natural shampoo and conditioner and body oil. You can also create a fragrance or choose from over 100 kinds of women’s or men’s fragrances!

Check out their page to see the products and types of fragrances Silk Body Crème has to offer.
**disclaimer this product was provided for my 100% opinion**

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...