Thursday, November 22, 2012

November MyGlam Bag

My Fall semester is almost over which means more time for blogging like wayyyyy more time. I can't wait.
Earlier this week I showed you what I got in my BB box (lame) but I want to now tell you the great thing I got in my November "Party Perfect"  Glam bag.

DSC_2972
First of all here is the bag we got a cute chocolate bag perfect for the winter.


DSC_2973
Here is your little sneaky peeky in my bag..what can you see?


DSC_2944

In my bag this month..
1.  BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Daredevil-This lipgloss scared me at first bc it is a dark blackberry kind of color so I thought it would horrible on me. But it doesn't come out dark at all and instead gives a perfect hint of color to it. The consistency or the lip gloss is great not too thin where it will come off easy or to thick where my hair sticks to my lips. It also gives a tingy feeling like you get when you put Burt's Bee gloss on.
2. Chella Eyebrow defining gel I havenever used a eyebrow defining gel but I def will give this a try.
3, theBalm Meet Matte Eyeshadow in Matt Batali- This shadow looks like a smokey grey color and will make a great crease color. Can't wait to make some looks with it.
4. Nailtini Nail lacquer in Millionaire-I love the name of this company! Here you have a bronze/gold bar glitter with hints of teal bar glitter as well. It will look good over a brown polish or even a blue so you can bring the teal colors out.
5. Starlet Cosmetics Intense Eyeliner in All I want is peace, love and chocolate- Now I have to admit I am a black eyeliner fan myself but I did swatch the liner and it looked like it gave good pigment. I don't think I will use it as I just don't think brown liner will look good but I might give in and try it out!





Overall, I would rate this months bag as a 10 out of 10. MyGlam is def stepping it up with two bags in a row with AMAZING stuff. If they keeps it up they will def dominate the beauty subscription companies! Everything included here was great to try and here's hoping we get an even better December bag! Go MyGlam!!!


Did you enjoy your bag this month?



MyGlam is a monthly sample program that delivers 4-5 beauty products in a design makeup bag that changes each month. Some items sent are samples while others are full-size.  You can subscribe to by visiting myglam.com but as of right now they are sold out. Just keep checking, I waited for about a month and half but finally got in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...