Thursday, November 8, 2012

Somme Institute MDT5 Kit


The Somme Institute consists of Dermotologist and researchers with one goal in mind = to make perfect skin. Conducting several clinical trials over 10 years they have came up with the MDT5, a five product line that aims to reduce lines and wrinkles, repair sun damage, while treating acne and rosacea to diminish dark spots.


The MDT5 kit comes with 5 products that you must use in a particular order: nourishing cleanser, transport pads, serum, A-bomb, and the Double defense



Nourishing cleanser- This cleanser is a different consistency then normal foam cleanser. More like lotion, the one offered in this kit can be used for all skin types and most skin conditions.


Transport pads- These thin little cotton pads stung a little bit for the first few days of starting the treatment. Containing vitamins, the transport pads are designed to help improve discoloration, tone and texture in your skin by unclogging pores.

Serum- Reduces premature aging while also smoothing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by containing stabilized vitamin C.

A Bomb- is a lightweight cream used to help often the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while it helps smoothen skin.


Double defense- Containing SPF 30 this lotion protects the skin from sun damage, fine lines, and wrinkles while it’s also good for improving skin discoloration for rosacea.

Here I am Day 0 of using the product

Notice the oily nose and forehead. It's usually alot worse but I wiped it down a little but bc I didn't want to show you that nastiness. Also not that ugly little pimple between my eyebrows!

Week 1- I did break out a little bit but they said that is normal. Look at that nasty pimple on the side of my nose. It was a lot worse but I let it get a bit better before I took this.

Week 3- I let that pimple go away and my face started looking better.

Week 4- Today. I put no face makeup on though I have some blush on. My oil has def gone down a bunch. I can't say that much about acne as I didn't have it bad to begin with but it helped maintain and didn't irritate my skin. My nose also has decreased oil as well.

Overall, I would recommend anyone with acne or rosacea to try this product out. I am also happy that it helped with my oily face. Also, if you are on the run always like me then you will have a difficult time keeeping up with this. Its five steps and its really easy to forget to use all the products. So my final thought is neutral I can't say I really need it but I also am happy with the results and can't say it didn't help a little.

Want to learn more about this product check out the Somme Institute

**disclaimer this product was provided to me by Bloom.com for my 100% honest opinion**

1 comment:

  1. Nice post dear :)

    Btw. you can join Estée Lauder Giveaway on my blog :)

    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/2012/11/giveaway-v.html

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...