Wednesday, July 4, 2012

mia mariu Beauty Products

mia mariu is a Dallas based health and beauty company aiming to create products combining the highest quality botanicals, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and peptides. Check out some of the products I reviewed!

Mineral Cream Concealer, Mineral Foundation Primer, Mineral Loose Powder Foundation, and Loose Mineral Eye Shadow-liner.
I have only tried liquid concealer so I was so happy to try out Mineral Cream Concelaer in Trigo. A light brown color. I simply dabbed some my eyes ( I have been waking up at 6am this last week so I def have bags under my eyes) I lovvvee the consistency of cream concealer and feel like it goes on so much more better than liquid concealer.

Don't worry if its a little lighter on then your skin tone bc your going to eventually cover it up with your foundation. As long as you lighten up that dark under eye area then its doing its job.

After applying your concealer you then add on your Mineral Foundation Primer. mia mariu's primer is light, moisturizes your face well and doesn't leave your face greasy. It's the perfect primer to finally add your mineral foundation. I got mine in Savanna a light brown color. My face is lighter than my arms as seen in my swatch it matches my face extremely well that you can't even tell I'm wearing foundation. I love my makeup to look as natural as it can be and appreciate that since its made of natural minerals I don't have to worry about it causing my face to breakout or it clogging up my pores!

The final product I got was a loose mineral shadow/liner called Marino. A smokey/blue color has a little shimmer to it. Using an angle brush, you can def use this shadow to create a nice dark shimmery liner or you can simply apply the shadow to your entire eye for a good smokey look.  

I applied my foundation using this blender brush which can also be used for blush application as well and did a smokey eye with the crease brush from mia mariu.
Overall, I love love love my new mineral cream concealer. The primer and foundation go on my face smoothly, don't irritate it, and give me the flawless look I want. I am just a die hard mineral makeup fan now and look forward to trying other products from mia mariu such as their mineral eyeshadow trio's!


Want to look for any of these products reviewed or see what else mia mairu has to offer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...