Monday, July 23, 2012

Jade Holografico Polishes (Brazil)


I am so excited to finally show you guys what I got in a swap from a girl in Brazil. I got all 10 of the popular Jade Holographic polishes! I decided to break them down into a few different post so I don't overwhelm you all! The swatches on this post are for FascinioVioleta, Seducao Rosa, Hypnose, and Vermelho Surreal.

You guys ready to see these bad boys?

..........

Each of these swatches were done with two coats of polish and no top coat to assess the overall shiniess of each polish!

The first polish is Fascinio Violeta, a beautiful grape purple holographic polish. I am so in love with the way this color gives off all the colors of the rainbow. Isn't it so pretty?

The next polish is Seducao rosa, a light pink color. Again I love how the color not only stands out but the holographic polish as well.

Hypnose is a light blueberry color. The holographics on this one in particular stood out sooooo well.


The last swatch I have today is Vermelho Surreal a blood red color. The color kind of reminds me of a vampire lol I could totally see myself wearing this color to watch Breaking dawn!


Overall, these polishes are def some of the best holo polishes I have seen! They dry super fast and they just look AMAZING! Seriously I can't wait to sport all the different colors over time! And they look just as nice in the sun! If I had to pick my favorite polish it would be between the purple and blue color. Something about those two stood out! Loved them!




4 comments:

  1. Yeah these are so going on my wish list! Great swatches and thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful swatches! Love all the Jade holos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen pictures and honestly they are sooo much prettier in person!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...