Monday, July 9, 2012

China Glaze- On Safari Collection


Just last week China Glaze released their new Safari Collection. A 12 piece collection of polishes inspired by an African Adventure. Colors range from rich cremes to glitters. 



Today I have swatches of 4 colors in the On Safari Collection: Adventure Red-y, I Herd That, Elephant  Walk and Exotic Encounters. All swatches are 2 coats w/o a top coat. 


Adventure Red-y is a deep red/maroon color. Kind of reminds me of vampire blood. Isn't it so shiny? I love how rich the color is in the room but when you go out in sunlight its like a different color. 

Here Adventure Red-y looks a lot lighter but it still is a blood red color. Also in this swatch is the other only glitter polish I have to show, I Herd That, it contains silver, gold, and red glitters which is why I put it on top of Adventure Red-y. It goes perfect with it! You can also just layer I Herd That by itself as the glitter is really thick that with 3 coats you can probably cover your whole nail. 

Elephant Walk is a grey color. I'm not a grey person but honestly theirs something about this color that makes me love it! It's not like normal grays. 

Here you can see it better it looks like a grey color with a hint of blue or purple? I don't quite know what it is but something is in their that makes it look amazing! It honestly does remind me of elephants. I never seen one in real life though!


The last swatch I have is a Exotic Encounters a deep teal creme color. 

Another really nice color! I can think of so many designs I want to try with this color! 


Overall, my two favorite polishes were Elephant Walk and Exotic Encounter but the polishes def make me want to take a trip to Africa. My long life dream is to go On a Safari and I believe these colors truly represent it! I don't know about you but I can't wait to see what China Glaze has in store next! They were the first polish I ever tried and they have continued to make some GREAT polish! 

Want to see what other colors are in this collection? Check out their Website-

Where to find: Sephora, Ulta, any Beauty Supply Store
**Disclaimer- These products were provided to me for my 100% honest opinion**

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...