Sunday, July 22, 2012

July MyGlam Bag

This month's MyGlam Theme was Beach Beauty so all the products were products good for the warm weather.

This month's bag was a pink rainbow striped bag. It was def cuter than last month's bag.

This month bag included:



  • Yes To Cucumbers-Facial Towelettes. I love the small size of this travel bag of makeup remover towlettes. They def would come in handy when your makeup runs down when you get out of the water. Best of all they are 98% Natural and smell great!
  • Circus by Andrea’s Choice- Nail Color in Reverso. I swatched this polish and it dried pretty good but to me it was a little streaky. I also wasn't fond of the color I got and though a white color wasn't really a great representation of the beach to met. I was thinking a blue of green or yellow or pink. Anything but white.
  • Josie Maran- Magic Marker Lip and Cheek Stain. This product was pretty unique in the sense that it looked like a sharpie pen. I tried it as a lip stain and a cheek stain. I honetly preferred it as a cheek stain. (See swatch of it beloe)
  • NuMe-HydroPunch Hydrating Conditioner. On thing I really hate about getting hair product samples is just getting shampoo or just getting conditioner. In order to better assess the job of this product I need to see how my hair reacts with using all of it not just one component.
  • Kiehl's-Ulta Facial Oil Free Lotion. I have never tried oil free products so was excited to try out this oil free moisturizer. It didn't make my face oily and also didn't break out from using it! So I def will be using it more to see if my face stays clear using it.



  • Here is the dot I drew on my arm of the Josie Maran Magic Marker in Quickstep.

    When I rubbed it in it was pretty light so I put more on. The only complaint I have is its pretty light and I am not too fond of this color. I prefereably like more pink colors.

    Overall, this bag wasn't all that great. I really want more makeup, more eyeshadow, more mascara anything but hair products and lotion.


    MyGlam is a monthly sample program that delivers 4-5 beauty products in a design makeup bag that changes each month. Some items sent are samples while others are full-size.  You can subscribe to by visiting myglam.com but as of right now they are sold out. Just keep checking, I waited for about a month and half but finally got in! 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    ShareThis

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...