Thursday, July 19, 2012

July 2012 Birchbox

This months birchbox theme is "Senses". Beauty items were choses to represent the use of our five different senses: touch, smell, taste, hearing and vision!


Loved the overall colors of the box, very summery!

Here is what the box looked like before I opened everything.

Included in this months box were-
  • Manna Kadar- Sheer glo Shimmer lotion.
    • I originally thought this was a bronzer which I am not a big fan of because I always get bronzer all over my clothes and they are excessively shimmery. What I liked about this is it does not add any color to your skin and adds a very nice summer glow to you. The picture doesn't do justice for it here but it actually looks really good.
  • Blinc Mascara
    • A good lengthener but not the best volumizer for lashes. But if your looking for some longer lashes I def recommend this mascara. Plus it stays on all day and doesn't come off! I accidently forgot to wash my makeup off and it looked great the next day even! Great longevity!
  • Jouer Moisturizing Lip Gloss (wish I knew the color)
    • Love this nude color lip gloss. The consistency is not too thick and also not too thin where it would come off right away. I am def going to buy the full size of this gloss if I can find what the name is and use it on my natural makeup days! See photo of it on my lips below (sorry I have some smeared over my lip line I was eating while taking pics lol)
  • Oscar de la Renta - Live in Love
    • This light floral perfume actually smells pretty good. Although I usually go for fruity tastes I could def see myself wearing this perfume.

  • Birchbox Extras Included:
    • Birchbox Ear Buds
      • Mine were an absolute cute color pink and baby blue. So pretty. Unfortunately when I tried using them today on my jog the sound quality it delivers is horrible. Oh well!
    • Tea Forte -minteas (Not pictured)
      • These came in Minty Mojito. Cute but I am not too fond of the taste.



Overall, I loved the theme of this months box and loved a 3/5 of the products included this month which is great since I haven't like this many items in a single box for a while! Good job Birchboz! As always hope I get good stuff next month! I did see other boxes that had some awesome stuff as well. Everyone's boxes def varied this months. Did you get a birchbox box this month? Like what you got?? Let me know below.



Interested in Birchbox?
*It’s a monthly beauty subscription where you
get 4-5 deluxe sized samples of high end products.
Want to join? Sign up {here} for $10 a month with
free shipping & other awesome benefits

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...