Friday, November 30, 2012

Hinoki Kurocha Beauty Bar Soap

Winter is coming..and don't you hate the effect all the seasons have had on your skin. It get's dry bc of the cold, oily from the summer...the list goes on.. with the holidays coming up now is the perfect time to repair it it once and for. You want to start the new year with fresh, amazing sking right?

IMG_1562
Check out the Beauty bar soap from Gold Sakura Natural Japanese Beauty Products. This bar helps your skin by cleaning deep down into your pores to help mositurize, and clear/even out your skin tone.

DSC_2969
Manufactured using some of Japan's amazing ingredients this beauty bar contains
things such as pure Hinoki oil, organic green tea leaves, bamboo charcoal, coenzyme Q10, sea mud,  Shirasu volcanic ash,  and hot spring water all to help give you soft moisturized and radiant skin.

IMG_1555
It is a cute deep green color with a refreshing cypress scent.

IMG_1557
I started off rubbing it on my face and had a little bit of trouble rubbing it in.

IMG_1572
Then I noticed duh they included a mesh bag in it that created a nice foam while the mesh creating a great buffer like surface to help get off dead, yucky skin.

IMG_1573
I kept trying to get a photo of the foam on my face and it kept going away! I also heavily focused on scrubbing my now as that is where I have the most blackheads huge pores.

IMG_1576
I should of taken a picture before. But besides the shiny nose you can def see big pores of course but there mostly free of blackheads.


Overall, my face felt nice and soft afterwards. Loved how great the buffer like surface was achieve by the mesh bag. Hopefully with continue use I will get soft skin and eliminate those dang pores on my nose. I def will let you know how its working in a month but so far so good.

Want to get the Beauty Bar Soap or see what other products the Gold Sakura Line has? Check out their website

Price $22

**disclaimer-this product was provided for my 100% opinion**

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this product!! I've never heard of GoldSakura before, but they have an amazing selection online! And your nails look so pretty!! Thank you for this post!!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...