Thursday, August 23, 2012

Herbal Essences New Honey I'm Strong Collection

Do you suffer from hair breakage? I don't know about you but I do! Want to help repair hair but not pay ridiculous prices for brand name items.

 Well, today is your lucky day, Herbal Essences just came out with the new Honey I'm Strong Collection. Infused with natural honey extract and apricot which is def a combination I never heard of this shampoo smells yummy! .

When used together, the shampoo and conditioner work by allowing the honey extract to bind to the damaged areas of your hair to help repair it to achieve rejuvenated silky strong locks. This products again, smells amazing and they also have a creamy texture that when washed off leaves your hair feeling nice and soft. And with continued use will help strengthen your hairs protective outer layer to give you that smooth silky appearance you have been trying to get! Plus, it is affordable as well. No paying 30+ dollars for these products you can find them both for less than 10 dollars. What's not to love?
Want to learn more about The Honey I'm Strong Collection or other ones offered by Herbal Essences? Click here to check out their website

Where to find: Now available at any drug store (Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgeens)
Price: $3.99 or up 

**Disclaimer- This product was provided me by the PR of Herbal Essences for my 100% honest opinion**

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...