Monday, August 20, 2012

Tone Fruit Peel Body Wash

I love Bodywash! Nothing helps me wake up better at 6am then a great morning smell! Today I am excited to talk to you guys about Tone's brand new Fruit Peel Body Wash with Alpha Hydrozy Fruit Acids combined with citrus, kiwi, and apple essences.

Containing alpha hydroxy acids, Tone  Fruit Peel body wash hydrates and leaves skin feeling softer, exfoliates to help removed all the dead skin cells we lose every minute and helps stimulate the skin. Containing Vitamin E, it also helps moisturize the skin.


The very first thing I noticed when I used this body wash is the SMELL. If you could imagine a garden of the most amazing smelling fruits at their peak this is what it would smell like. It is so strong and amazing you just feel revitalized after your shower! It also makes your skin have a little glow to it and it makes it soft as well. And the best part, as it is a drug store brand it is very affordable! So your skin can look and smell amazing for a cheap price what more can you ask for! Plus I have tried a lot of body washes and this by far is the more fruitiest, and yummiest one yet! What are you waiting for!


Where to find: Now available at any drug store (Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgeens)
Price: $3.99 

**Disclaimer- This product was provided me by the PR of Tone Skin Care for my 100% honest opinion**

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...