Monday, August 13, 2012

July Bloom.com Ambassador Box

Today is the last series of my July Bloom.com Ambassador box reviews. The last product I tried was the Strivectin-SD Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles.

Strivectin SD eye concentrate that is a wrinkle reducer, greatly reduces the dark cicles underneath your eyees and tired skin and puffiness all to give you a new refreshed vitalized look. I def am a victim of sleepless nights lately and am lucky if I get more than 5.5 hrs of sleep. So yeah my eyes are def puffy and I have dark circles underneath my eyes. I posted my before and after pictures while using this product and be aware they are w/o makeup pictures! Ekkkkk!


Here is my D1 photo. Notice my puffy eyes and the dark circles underneath. Wow I look really sleepy here. Strivectin SD should be applied to a clean face prior to your moisturizer in the morning and at night.

I tried this product for a week and half. I do have a little bit of eye makeup here, mascara and eyeliner but I don't have any face products under my eye. Notice the reduction of dark circles under my eye and a slight reduction in the puffiness of my eye. Since I don't have wrinkles yet I didn't notice a difference in that with use of this product. But its never too early to start!

Overall, I think the product did a very good job at hiding my lack of sleeps effect on my eyes. Although it is pretty awesome the price of $59 dollars a tube makes me cringe a little as I am a poor college student. But if you can afford it that's awesome. Unforunately I can't so I better start working out before bed or avoid taking a nap after work!


Want to see these products or more that Bloom.com has to offer? Check out their Website ! I have also provided the individual links of all the products I reviewed today! Hope you enjoyed learning about all these products and I dont know about you but I can't wait to see what I get to review next month!


skin-care/eyes/eye-creams-treatments/strivectin-eye-cream.html

 
Do you have anything on Bloom.com that you would like to see reviewed? I def want to hear about those products so I can provide suggestions to Bloom.coms Ambassador Representative

**Disclaimer- These products were provided to me for my 100% honest opinion**


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...